Red Velvet Cake Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 box butter flavored cake mix
- 1 bottle red food color
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick butter (half melted in microwave)
- 1 cup whole milk or buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla flavor
- Red Velvet Cake Recipe Instructions:
- Preheat Oven 325°F.
Red Velvet Cake Recipe Instructions:
First of all grease and flour 3 8-inch cake pans. And then combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and beat on medium speed for 4 minutes.
Next is to divide batter and spread evenly in the 3 pans.
Bake approximately 20 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Turn each cake out onto a paper towel to cool.
- 2 8 oz. blocks of cream cheese
- 2 sticks of butter (1/2 lb)
- 3/4 bag powdered sugar of 2 lb. bag (1 1/2 lbs.)